Thursday, June 16, 2005

DIET

Diet , Diet, Diet..... I have been saying that to everyone from past 1 month. And whats the result, I have lost just 1.6 kGs. That's it. And that bloody machine showed that i have become 1 cm shorter... Faulty Faulty....

Why only 1.6 Kgs??

Didnt eat icecreams ( i mean, just once or twice doesnt matter, right ).... Didnt have any oily food ( except when i was hungry, thats OK. I was hungry. I didnt wanna die)...... I didnt even eat chocolates ( ok, now if some comes from germany and offers you chocolates, how can u refuse it? Its kind of rude, right).

I am sure i would have lost more weight than 1.6 Kgs.

Oh Man!!!I have to stop telling ppl that i am on diet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

even i am shocked Guru, how come u lost only 1.6 kgs...after following sch a strict diet!!!!

i think u shud give up eating for a week... i guess that might help...

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home